Combatants for Peace was amazing and invigorating. You know how I always say I would like to work in a non-profit if my husband was rich and I could get away with it? I would tottally do an international political organization. Perhaps I should get my historical specialization in political history as opposed to Western Europe. Hmmm...
I hate closedmindedness. When anyone, regardless of whether I agree with their position or not, cannot even LISTEN to the other person's point of view without mockery, there is a serious problem. Have your own opinions, but please be smart enough to back them up and mature enough to be respectful.
This weekend should be pretty tame. Other than maybe going to some halloween parties with Dora Saturday night, I am pretty free, which I am actually really looking forward to. I finished Entourage today, any movie recommendations for my weekend alone? I want to take a look at some Moroccan travel books sometime. Am I crazy for thinking about it this early? I find it therapeutic dammit!
Have a good friday lovers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment