Friday, December 15, 2006

just follow your eyes

Nouvelle Vague - A Forest

Not sure why, but I feel fantastic. Mr. Thomas used to always talk about being on a sort of high during exam week because he was so driven, and I suddenly think I know exactly what he means. In the process of learning so much to do better on these exams and picking up Down and Out in Paris and London again (I never finished it over the summer), I feel this huge influx of intellect and knowledge surging through my brain. I'm also just super excited to finish up with exams and go back to work. Not so much because of my intense love of Freewebs but rather my love of having money. I'm so poor it's pitiful. Freewebs is nice because being paid a lot means I can have large sums of money in little amounts of time. Also, christmas will be fun. Anyway, I need to study for my French oral tomorrow. And just FYI, I have ARTH early Monday and GEOL Tuesday afternoon. Oh man, and if this day wasn't good enough, I just got this e-mail:

Sara,

I've enjoyed reading your paper. You did a great job. Do you mind if I keep the copy of your paper in my file? It would be very helful to prepare for my future class. Please let me hear from you. Thanks.

Best,
Sohee Kim
Ph. D. Candidate in Art History
University of Maryland, College Park

SWEET!

No comments: