Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Spring Semester

I am finally really excited about this upcoming semester. I think it will be very nice to be taking classes I am excited about. Class-load is as follows:

FREN203: Intermediate Intensive French - - - I am going to speak this goddamn language, regardless of how hard it is, whether I like it or not!
HIST376: History of Zionism and the State of Israel - - - I need to do my homework before this class gets started so I will have something smart to say to the hoards of Jews/Zionists in this class.
JOUR175: Journalism and Media Literacy - - - Marjan Asi (and other reviewers) said this was their favorite class but was strict grading, so hopefully it will be worthwhile.
PLSC100: Introduction to Horticulture - - - Who knows? I might just find my green thumb!
WMST200: Introduction to Women's Studies - - - I just switched into this class. This will be good. Idris says only lesbians take this class. We'll see about that!

My earliest class is french (at 10am)...wahoo!!!

No comments: