--> Enjoy at least 2, if not 7, restaurants during restaurant week.
--> Compile recipes that use a toaster oven for in-dorm cooking.
--> Download CDs from Josh Rouse and Goldfrapp and update my mp3 player.
--> Organize all my files from middle school, high school, and last semester.
--> Finish Imperial Ambitions and Feminism is for Everybody.
--> Finish buying textbooks.
--> Read at least 1/4 of one of my Zionism books to have an edge on my classmates.
--> Go through my clothes and put away 1/4-1/3 of them.
--> Visit Costco/Trader Joe's and stock up on water, teas, oatmeal, dried peas, soups, etc.
--> Visit Staples and stock up on quality notebooks, pens, and folders. That's right, I'm taking notes by hand!
I'm considering taking the money I've earned out of my bank account and leaving myself just a small amount so I'm not tempted to spend it recklessly during the semester. Good idea?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment