Sara Rahnama
Why did you title the email gormeh sabzi? I am starving. I wanted to start working out everyday but didn't feel like going to the gym everyday, so I'm going to alternate between pilates/yoga videos and going to the gym.
I'm not spazzing, but what exactly is a degree in buttwiping? What does that entail? You make a good point though, about the nature of learning.
I'll consider coming to Shamim's. What snacks will be provided? I am getting so tired of campus food and I don't know what to do. I'm thinking of sneaking in a toaster oven and preparing serious foods in there like a real oven. I can't tolerate this much longer.
Are the kids doing anything funny? I could use some chuckles.
Love,
Sara
Mona Eldadah
it's hard to motivate oneself to GO to the gym, but one you are all done, it feels SO good. You just have to make it up the hill to get there, then its smooth sailin'.
Ghormeh sabzi--- because I am "funny"
Buttwiping, deals with all aspects of the anus region, including but not limited to ingrown hairs, pimples, rashes, proper wiping technique, complications of incorrect procedure... so many facets, its a very complicated focus.
Shamim's party snacks?? Who knows, that would require forsight into my last minute planning -- who knows about that!
keep your head up baby,
Mona
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA laughing by buttwiped ass off....
you are both adorable.
GORMEH SABZI!!!!
-yasmina
Post a Comment