Okay so, here is your homework:
1. Go to http://www.careercruising.com.
2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark.
3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
4. Post the results
Here are mine:
1. Historian
2. Family and Consumer Scientist (me? science? HAH!)
3. Translator
4. Professor
5. ESL Teacher
6. Corporate Trainer (I want to practice by making those instructional videos...)
7. Editor
8. Interpreter
9. Foreign Language Instructor
10. Writer
11. Judge (my verdict could always be "DUMP HIS ASS!")
12. Paralegal
13. Mediator
14. Political Aide
15. Criminologist
16. Politician (ahahahahaha!)
17. Inventor
18. High School Teacher
19. Public Relations Specialist
20. Critic ("well that just sucked ass.")
21. Foreign Service Officer
22. Motivational Speaker (this I am seriously considering now...)
23. Anthropologist
24. Music Teacher / Instructor ("umm yeah. that was kind of loud. so lets just try that again, but not so bad sounding, ok?")
25. Announcer (awwwwwwwwwww yeah!)
26. Curator
27. Archivist
28. Public Policy Analyst
29. Association Manager
30. Clergy (oh yeah, thats hot.)
31. Lobbyist
32. Insurance Claims Adjuster ("You had that accident doing WHAT? With who, girlfriend?")
33. Community Worker
34. Communications Specialist
35. Librarian (I'm not sexy enough for this...)
36. Religious Worker
37. Corporate / Commercial Lawyer
38. Civil Litigator
39. Lawyer
40. Tour Guide ("Now honestly, I'm not sure what that schlong-shaped building to your left is, but cool huh?")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yo the career thing doesnt worrrkkk
Post a Comment